For oral session presenters
Criteria for Oral Presentations
- Presentation language: English
- Presentation style:
- Self-recorded video presentation
- Slides with narration (if possible, please record with video on)
- Presentation length:
- Ignite Presentations: 10 min
- All other Presentations: 60 min
- Slide style
- Orientation: landscape
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 (Other ratios cannot be accepted)
- File type: MP4
- File name: Abstract No._First Author (e.g., C000008_John Smith.pdf)
- The presentation title must be the same as in the submitted Abstract.
- The first slide must contain the following:
- Presentation title
- Name(s) and Affiliation(s) of the Presenters
How to Record Your Video
- We strongly recommend using PowerPoint or Zoom to record your video to maintain a good video quality. We do not guarantee the quality of the video if you use another recording tool.
- Please download and see the detailed instruction.
- To record your presentation, you will need:
- A working desktop or laptop computer with a high-speed Internet connection
- A webcam (your computer may have an integrated webcam)
- A microphone connected to your computer (your computer may have an integrated microphone)
- Additionally, we recommend that you secure a small, quiet, and well-lit space to record your presentation. This will help ensure that your audio is clear and your video is easy to see.
The Submission Process
- Create your presentation slides
- Add your narration to your presentation slides
- Save your file in mp4 video format (.mp4).
- Upload the file to the following URL: https://convention.app.box.com/f/154242c3b9204045bf65f1c0d5980fbf
- If you submit the file more than once, we will accept only the submission with the latest date.
- Submit your video before the deadline (April 23, 2021)
- Complete your conference registration by the same deadline (April 23)
- Place: Virtual platform for INORMS 2021 participants
- Viewing period: May 24 - June 30, 2021
- Q&A Focus Weeks: May 24 – 27, June 21 – 25
- Each presentation has a text-based asynchronous Discussion Forum for Q&A
- Please visit the Discussion Forum from time to time, particularly during the Q&A Focus Weeks, to interact with other participants.
© INORMS2021. All Rights Reserved.