For poster session presenters
Criteria for Poster Presentations
- Presentation language: English
- Presentation format: 1 page, portrait orientation
- File type: PDF
- File size: Max. 5 MB (Files over 5 MB cannot be accepted)
- File name: Abstract No._First Author (e.g., C000008_John Smith.pdf)
- The poster title must be the same as in the submitted Abstract
- The poster must contain the following:
- Presentation Title
- Name(s) and Affiliation(s) of all Presenters
- You may also submit a 10-min video to introduce and explain your poster. Please see the page for oral session presenters for details of how to prepare the video
Tips for Preparing Your Poster
- We recommend making your poster in PowerPoint and saving as a PDF
- Ensure the contents have a logical flow
- Make it colorful
- Use graphs, charts, and/or tables
- Keep text to a minimum and ensure any text is easy to read
The Submission Process
- Create your poster in PDF format
- Create your video (optional) in MP4 format
- Upload both files to the following URL: https://convention.app.box.com/f/e8f8532f45fc46f58a629720315292a1
- If you submit the files more than once, we will accept only the submission with the latest date
- Submit your files before the deadline (
April 23, 2021 17:00(JST), May 6, 2021)
- Complete your conference registration by the same deadline (April 23)
- Place: Virtual platform for INORMS 2021 participants
- Display period: May 24 - June 30, 2021
- Q&A Focus Weeks: May 24 – 27, June 21 – 25
- Each poster has a text-based asynchronous Discussion Forum for Q&A
- Please visit the Discussion Forum from time to time, particularly during the Q&A Focus Weeks, to interact with other participants
Terms and Conditions
You must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This proposal has only been submitted once for INORMS 2021.
- No copyright issues will be raised when the text of the proposal, along with the names and affiliations of the presenters, presentation slides, poster, and/or additional documents as requested, are published, printed and downloaded on the Congress website and/or on the virtual platform.
- Pre-recorded videos may be viewed online during the Congress. Posters may be viewed online, printed, and downloaded during the Congress.
- The Presenting Author is responsible for submitting the proposal and the pre-recorded video. The Presenting Author is the main contact for this proposal and the pre-recorded video, and it is their responsibility to communicate with the other Co-authors.
- Presentations may be withdrawn from the program if the Presenting Author does not register for the Congress by the date given by the organizer.
If you have any questions regarding poster proposal submission, please contact the INORMS 2021 Abstract Desk.